Pular para o conteúdo
- to look forward to = to be excited about something in the future = estar ansioso, estar aguardando algo Ex. I’m looking forward to having a great 2019!
- to look into = to investigate = investigar, pesquisar Ex. Please look into some ways to travel next week.
- to look out for = to be careful = to be vigilant = to take notice = tomar cuidado Ex. You must always look out for new business opportunities.
- to look (something) over = to check = examine = verificar, examinar Ex. Could you look over this report and make the corrections?
- to look up to = to have a lot of respect for someone = respeitar alguém, olhar com respeito Ex. I really look up to him, he is really knowledgeable.